Monday, January 30, 2006

BOOOOOOOO. Boo.

It appears I am having photo-blogging difficulties. I won't be able to correct it until tonight, boo. What a drag.

Speaking of drags, I had just put a big blog of hand lotion on my hands when the phone rang. There is just no way to NOT make a giant mess of things when that happens.

On the plus side, I did get to go to the yarn outlet this weekend, and I picked up 10 skeins of Sirdar Snuggly DK in Kaleidoscope, #329, for only $24, which is pretty spectacular, as it usually retails anywhere from $3.69-$4.99 a ball.

So now, of course, I am looking for a quick, not too boring baby blanket, and I think I'll have enough left for matching hat and booties, and probably even a small sweater.

I am SO not allowed to do that until I have finished all my other projects, though, and I really want to have them all done before I go into the Olympics. I consider the ridiculous schedule that I have now to be training.

No comments: