Sunday, August 28, 2005

Fucking Draft

Christ. My fantasy football draft starts in 31 minutes, and I feel like I'm gonna puke. I actually understand football, I love football, the Pats are my thing, but I cannot fucking deal with all this information and pressure. Plus, I've got that whole girl thing going on, where everyone kinda assumes or hopes you don't know what the fuck is going on.

It would be a lot easier if I pulled a Tammy and ranked my players by sexiness. I actually think that there is something to that - the hotter someone thinks they are, the more egotistical they are, and ego can take you pretty far on the field.

Fuck, what the hell am I talking about. Jesus.

I will give you an update in a couple hours. Hopefully, I don't end up picking someone who gets injured in the first game, like in 2000 when I picked Testeverde and his fucking Achilles tendon blew, plus I was stuck with "Rocket" Ishmael.

It can't be THAT bad. Sigh.

No comments: